Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Most Awesome Thing Ever! Part 4

I saw this post on Boing Boing the other day, neither the author of the post nor I know if this is a joke or not but if it isn't it now holds the title for Most Awesome Thing Ever.  Apparently you can go to CerealMarshMallows.com and order a bag of those delightfully stale marsh mallows you would get in a box of Lucky Charms.

As a child I used to bug my mother incessantly during trips to the grocery store to buy me a box of Lucky Charms.  She always said she'd buy me a box if I promised to eat the cereal as well as the marsh mallows to which I replied "I will" but I was lying.  That oat based cereal was horrible and I just wanted my greedy little hands on those marsh mallows.  What can I tell you I was spoiled as a child.

Now as an adult I can get my own bag of marsh mallows directly from the internet.  I just have to hide them on my daughter.

No comments: